Betting Tips and odds for West Ham United vs. Manchester United
- West Ham United has an odd of 4.28 (bet ₹100 and win ₹428 if Newcastle United wins) Bet_ Now.
- Draw chances for this match is 3.78 (bet ₹100 and win ₹378 if draws) Bet_Now.
- Manchester United has an odd of 1.80 (bet ₹100 and win ₹180 if Leeds United wins) Bet Now.
More Odds & Betting Tips
- Place a bet on the total score of goals over 4 at odds 2.10 (₹100 bet will return ₹110). Bet Now
- Place a bet on both teams to score goals under 2 has odds 1.27 (₹100 bet will return ₹127). Bet Now.
- You can bet on the home team to score Goal over 1 in the Match at 1.88(₹100 bet will return ₹188). Bet Now.
- You can bet on the home team to score under a goal has odds of 1.97 (₹100 bet will return ₹197). Bet Now.
- Place bet on any team to score over 2 goals at 2.16 (₹100 bet will return ₹216). Bet Now.
Match: West Ham United vs. Manchester United, Premier League 2021-22
Date: 18 September 2021
Time: 12:30 AM IST
Venue: London Stadium
Must Read: England Women vs New Zealand Women 2nd ODI Betting Tips & Prediction
West Ham United
West Ham is one of the other unbeaten teams left in the Premier League, though they remain two points behind the top four as a result of two draws and two wins from their opening four games. The Hammers actually started the season in perfect fashion, beating Newcastle and Leicester, scoring eight goals and conceding three to pick up from where they left off at the end of the 2020/21 season securing Europa League football.
However, David Moyes’ men suffered a slump in the league with draws against Crystal Palace and Southampton either side of the international break to drop to eighth. They did bounce back in the Europa League on Thursday though, beating Dinamo Zagreb 2-0 away from home. Vladimir Coufal, Angelo Ogbonna, and Said Benrahma should return after being rested for Thursday’s Europa League win against Dinamo Zagreb.
West Ham United Expected Playing 11
Fabianski; Dawson, Zouma, Ogbonna; Coufal, Rice, Soucek, Cresswell; Fornals, Bowen, Benrahma
Man Utd added more star power to their squad over the summer and has been reaping the early rewards. The Red Devils are one of five teams still unbeaten after four games and lead the table with three wins and a draw, ahead of Chelsea and Liverpool by virtue of goals scored. Man Utd has scored 11 goals across their four games so far, having started the new campaign with a 5-1 thrashing of Leeds at Old Trafford. A draw with Southampton followed by Man Utd entered the international break with a 1-0 win over Wolves.
There was another big win on their return, with Man Utd beating Newcastle 4-1 last weekend but they were shocked by a 2-1 defeat to Young Boys in the Champions League on Tuesday. The Uruguay striker could return to main first-team training next week, but will definitely miss the West Ham trip. Aaron Wan-Bissaka is free to feature as his Champions League suspension does not extend to the Premier League.
Manchester United Expected Playing 11
De Gea; Wan-Bissaka, Varane, Maguire, Shaw; McTominay, Fred; Greenwood, Fernandes, Pogba; Ronaldo
Must Read: Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians IPL 2021 Match Prediction Today
Win Match prediction of West Ham United vs. Manchester United
Man United flopped in the first leg of the Champions League group stage this week, losing away to Young Boys (1-2). The club will be highly motivated for the upcoming match. United’s defense will be much easier due to Antonio’s absence. I believe that United will be able to rehabilitate themselves in London and win. I also expect United to perform better in the second half and have the most productive half. Manchester United is the better team at the moment and holds a slight upper hand going into this game.