Betting Tips and odds for Norwich City vs Liverpool
- Norwich City has an odd of 5.75 (bet ₹100 and win ₹575 if Norwich City wins) Bet_ Now.
- Draw chances for this match is 4.20(bet ₹100 and win ₹420 if draws) Bet_Now.
- Liverpool has an odd of 1.57(bet ₹100 and win ₹157 if Liverpool wins) Bet Now.
More Odds & Betting Tips
- Place a bet on the total score of goals over 4 at odds 2.10 (₹100 bet will return ₹110). Bet Now
- Place a bet on both teams to score goals under 2 has odds 1.27 (₹100 bet will return ₹127). Bet No
- You can bet on the home team to score Goal over 1 in the Match at 1.88(₹100 bet will return ₹188). Bet Now.
- You can bet on the home team to score under a goal has odds of 1.97 (₹100 bet will return ₹197). Bet Now.
- Place bet on any team to score over 2 goals at 2.16 (₹100 bet will return ₹216). Bet Now.
Match: Norwich City vs Liverpool, League Cup 2021-22
Date: 22 September 2021
Time: 12:30 AM IST
Venue: St James’ Park
Sam Byram, Przemyslaw Placheta, and Christoph Zimmermann are all sidelined with injuries. Jacob Sorensen is a doubt for this one. Bali Mumba is likely to feature after recovering from a knee injury. Paul Dummett and Ciaran Clark are also struggling with their fitness and might not feature in this match.
Norwich City Expected Playing 11
Tim Krul, Max Aarons, Andrew Omobamidele, Ben Gibson, Brandon Williams, Pierre Lees-Melou, Billy Gilmour, Kenny McLean, Christos Tzolis, Joshua Sargent, Todd Cantwell
Roberto Firmino and Harvey Elliott are out injured for Liverpool. Trent Alexander-Arnold was ruled out of the game against Crystal Palace due to sickness and Thiago Alcantara had to be taken off during the game due to a calf issue. Both players are unlikely to be risked here.
Liverpool Expected Playing 11
Alisson Becker, Joe Gomez, Joel Matip, Nat Phillips, Andrew Robertson, Curtis Jones, Naby Keita, James Milner, Alex-Oxlade Chamberlain, Divock Origi, Takumi Minamino
Rockodds prediction of Norwich City vs Liverpool
Norwich City will fancy their chances as Liverpool are expected to make a lot of changes to their starting XI. But it’s the Merseysiders’ game to lose. The moods in the two camps couldn’t be more different at this point. Liverpool is the better team at the moment and holds a slight upper hand going into this game.