BETTING ODDS TIPS FOR INDIA VS ENGLAND
INDIA HAS AN ODDS OF 2.18(If a user places a bet of INR 100 on India winning the match, he will get INR 218 back if India wins.) BET NOW
ENGLAND HAS AN ODDS OF 1.70(If a user places a bet of INR 100 on England winning the match, he will get INR 170 back if England wins.) BET NOW
More Betting Odds
- Both Indian openers Rohit Sharma and KL Rahul played some hard knocks early in the series and the market offers a odds of 3.00 (bet ₹100 to win ₹300) , if India’s opening partnership in the 1st innings to be 50+ runs. BET NOW
- The English skipper who’s scored 3 hundreds so far in the series looks in tremendous form which leads in the top team batsman market for 1st innings with odds of 2.10 (bet ₹100 to win ₹210). BET NOW
- James Anderson and Ollie Robinson share odds of 3.00 (a ₹100 bet returns ₹300) to be the top 1st innings bowler for England. BET NOW
- For India,Umesh Yadav is priced at 2.75 (win ₹275 on a ₹100 bet) odds to be India’s 1st innings top bowler. BET NOW
IND vs ENG Match Details
Match: India Tour of England, 5th Test
Date: 10th Sept 2021
Time: 03:30 PM IST
Venue: Old Trafford in Manchester
The wicket at Old Trafford is good to bat on in the first innings. The pitch is one of the quickest in England. However, the wicket at Old Trafford might wear out as the game goes on and spinners might come into play. The weather could play spoilsport as the 1st day of the match has an 80% chance of rain while the 2nd day is expected to receive scattered showers throughout the day. As the game goes on, the pitch should slow down, and spinners could come into play. Overall, we can expect another balanced contest between bat and ball.
Another batting collapse for England resulting in a big loss in the 4th test. Joe Root has single-handedly carried the batting line-up throughout the series and has been a class above other batters in this series. With the series coming into its final turn, Root could be called upon again to save England from a series defeat. Jos Butler is back for the last test and Mark Wood is fit for a recall and could come in if England wants to rest one of its pacers.
Englands Predicted playing 11
1. Rory Burns, 2. Haseeb Hameed, 3. Dawid Malan, 4. Joe Root (capt), 5. Ollie Pope, 6. Jos Buttler (wk), 7. Moeen Ali, 8. Chris Woakes, 9. Ollie Robinson, 10. Mark Wood, 11. James Anderson
India’s resounding win will give them a lot of confidence ahead of the last Test. With India taking a 2-1 lead, they will win the five-match series even if the Manchester Test ends in a draw. A brilliant bowling spell from Indian bowler’s in the second innings got India right on top of the game on Day 5. Rohit Sharma registered his first away hundred and will try to continue his form in Manchester. While Virat Kohli is still away from the big hundred, he’s scored a few half-centuries and looks in good touch.
India Predicted Playing 11
1. KL Rahul, 2. Rohit Sharma/Mayank Agarwal, 3. Cheteshwar Pujara, 4. Virat Kohli (capt), 5. Ajinkya Rahane/Hanuma Vihari, 6. Rishabh Pant (wk), 7. Ravindra Jadeja, 8. Shardul Thakur, 9. R Ashwin, 10. Mohammed Shami/Mohammad Siraj, 11. Umesh Yadav
Win Prediction For England Vs India
After the tremendous win of India gives the team striking confidence in the last Test. England will look to shake this defeat off and make a vigorous comeback in the 5th test. Even if the test ends withdrawal India will win the test series. England IS MORE LIKELY TO WIN THE MATCH.